Minimum Viable Provocateur
I am the founder of the Academy of Future Skills. I like to think of myself as a Digital Humanist. I’m a bridge builder between humans and tech – two things that are inherently intertwined but too often artificially separated. In my professional career, it has always been natural and intuitive for me to ease my day-to-day operations by using the digital sphere as a teacher and a growth partner. Using my method of explaining digital things accessibly and with minimal buzzwords, I have influenced my colleagues to ease their operations as well. Today I am helping companies to draw on their full digital potential to create a better product, service or working environment. I am also an activist on diversity and equality in the digitalization sphere and help underrepresented groups to gain a voice in the process of creating the future.
Academy Culture Whisperer
Areas of specialty:
- Futurist thinking & designing
- Helping people/groups tap into their innate, creative super-skills
- Establishing/recalibrating core-culture norms & boundaries
- Workshops & Coaching that amplify core-skills discovery and integration
- Creating & hosting events where deep, lasting connections happen
- I’m a polymathic idea factory..everything is figure-out-able!
- Helping people discover, claim & stand in the audacity of being their true selves.
Core WHY: Provoking kitty’s curiosity so that kitty gives a shit.
What’s super fun & energising:
- Exploring & understanding the primal aspects of complex problems
- Deep conversations with curious humans
- Sharing meals, laughter & lively discussions..even/especially online!
- Books, books, books!